We love payroll and payroll professionals so much, we are wearing our hearts on our sleeves—or in this case, in our online magazine here!
Every day from May 19-21 of Congress Xstream, payroll pros can look for our heart fluttering around somewhere throughout the pages of the Congress Today online magazine. The first person to “capture our heart” will win a $25 Amazon gift card, courtesy of the APA.
Here’s how to win:
- Visit www.CongressToday.org every day to not only keep up with the live events of Congress Xstream, but to find our hearts
- Starting Wednesday morning, May 19 at 10:00 a.m. (ET), three of the games will have you going through the PREVIOUS day’s articles to find the hidden heart icon . The last game Friday afternoon will ask you to go through THAT day’s articles (Look sharply! The heart will be hidden somewhere in one of the articles!)
- Hearts will be placed within the article webpages Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings, and then one last one Friday afternoon (to find a heart in THAT day’s articles)
- When you find the heart, leave a comment in the comment section below that very article to let us know where on the page you found it. Also, leave your email, so we can contact you.
- The FIRST PERSON to leave a comment with the correct location of the heart will receive a $25 Amazon gift card from the APA