Seven APA staff members were honored for their tenures during Wednesday’s Awards General Session during Congress Xstream. These employees have been valued members of APA and GPMI’s staff for at least 15 years and were given commemorations corresponding with their career lengths.
"I'd like to recognize our APA and GPMI staff for their service, which requires immense talent and dedication. Thank you for your loyalty and dedication to the organization," said Dan Maddux.
Three staffers received a crystal prism award celebrating 15 years of service with the APA:
- Christine Avery, Director of Membership Publications
- Elizabeth Herrera, Manager of Chapter Relations
- Elizabeth Mata-Harris, Manager of Property and Event Services
Two staffers received a gift celebrating 20 years of service with the APA:
- Debra Rodriguez, Disbursements Specialist
- Martin Ruiz, Shipping Coordinator
Two staffers received a Visa gift card celebrating 25 years of service with the APA:
- Tammy Trascher, CPP, Chief Operating Officer
- Barbara Vander, CPA, CGMA, Director of Financial Services
Congratulations to all the APA staffers and thank you for your service!